This blog is a series of letters to my children. They are all very small, and I want to preserve the memories of these sweet and crazy days.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
YEAH!!!! It finally worked!
I have tried to create a blog for us before, but for some reason it didn't work. This time it worked. We are so excited. I hope to be able to update you on a regular basis about the exciting life of the Amy boys.
I don't have time tonight to post anything big but here is a picture of the boys.
Hi! Thanks for the update and picture. Hope y'all are doing well. Tell Grady and Baby Will that we said Hello. We have about 7 more weeks until Owen is due. Colby is excited! We love y'all. ~Kelly, Jason, Colby, & Baby Owen~
Comments
~Kelly, Jason, Colby, & Baby Owen~