March 14m2010

My  Dears,
What a morning!  Daddy was at work this morning, and with it being a Sunday, we had to get ready to go to church.  Pray time is at 10, and I must confess that we never make it.  This week though we were on target.  Everyone, including myself, was ready to go.  Breakfast was to be eaten in the car.  You boys were instructed to get in the car.  Grady opened the door to get into the garage and a BIRD flew into the house.  Flew straight into the living room and into my and daddy's room.  I shewed it out of there and it went into Emily's room.  That sweet sleeping baby had no idea. 

I was thankful that I thought to take a picture, which I sent to daddy.  He instructed me to close all the rooms off and open the front and back door.  So I strapped you all in the car, got Jewel, and headed to Emily's room.  The bird flew down the hall and was no where in site.  I closed the door and went to the car. 

When I got to the car, Grayson proudly announced the he had tee-teed in his pants.  A little correction and a pair of clean pants and we made it to time early for the service.

Well, when we got home, I opened the door and guess who greeted me with flapping wings.  That silly bird had only hidden earlier.  He/she had been playing house all morning.  Jewel didn't even seem to notice.  What a gaurd dog she is! 

The bird followed me down the hall into our bedroom once again.  This time, it kept trying to fly into the mirror.  I opened the windows, but instead of flying out, that little guy went and hid under our bed.  Well, I just closed the door, and called for back up.  Pepper came lickety slip and inspected the room.  No bird, all was well.  NOT!  That stinker comes and dive bombs us out of nowhere.  Thankfully after a quick trip around the room, he finally realized where the exit was,  and found a much more welcoming tree outside. 

Grady, I was so proud of how brave and determined you were to rid our home of an unwelcome pest.  What a little man you are becoming.  I know we can count on you to keep us safe in daddy's absence. 

Love you all,
Mommy

Comments

Anonymous said…
you dont know me but i also have a blog maby we could be friends reoly me at my blog at neffstuden@gmail.com

Popular Posts