Could I Be Any Bigger?



So, this picture makes me laugh and I thought you might enjoy it too.




We are sooooooo excited to know that baby Grayson will soon be here. The Dr. has said it could be any day now. As a matter of fact, I had contractions all day yesterday. Sadly, though, I went to bed last night still pregnant. When is this boy going to be here? His brothers are so ready to see his face.




I had a dream the other night that he came out looking just like Grady does now. Blonde hair, big brown eyes. It was pretty funny. He looked like someone had shrinky dinked Grady. Ha Ha Ha! Grady says he will look just like Will, but we will have to see.



Let me know your thoughts. Date, weight, looks? I will definitely keep you posted.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh man, it's good to see this update. I've been thinking about you guys and Grayson and whether or not he's reared his red-bearded (that's right) face yet.

I want to be on the email list of people who are informed of his birth.

And no, I don't think you could be any bigger.
Wow girly! I can't wait to meet Grayson.

My prediction is that he is going to have dark brown hair, brown eyes, and weigh 7 lbs 12 oz and be 20 1/2 inches long. Don't know why, that is just what I'm feeling.

I know you are sooooo ready. I hope he comes soon!

Love,
Lyns
the amys said…
not funny D.O.


wade
Hey Guys! We are excited for ya'll and we hope baby Grayson gets here soon. Could be tonight, who knows? We are excited to see when!
Sarah
Hendrick Family said…
I love that baby and your belly!

It won't be long and the belly will go away, and baby will come to stay!

Heather
You are too cute, I know you don't feel it, but you are.

I say Sunday night, blonde hair, brown eyes, 7lbs 10 oz and 21 in long.
Anonymous said…
You are one of the most beautiful pregnant people I have ever seen. I want little grayson to come January 20th...but it doesn't seem that he is going to make it that long. So I will guess January 7th...and he will be 7 lbs 11 oz and he will have his mommy's beautiful lashes and dark hair and light skin.

Love you!
Karen said…
LIZ!!! Its so exciting! PLEASE let me know if I can do anything to help out! Cant wait to see the Grayson!!!
Anonymous said…
awww..I miss you guys!! and I can't wait for that baby to get here!! See ya'll soon!!
Megan said…
Ok well I am still holding out to the pattern and that Grayson will make his entrance today- we have about 6 1/2 hours left. :)

I think he will be a perfectly cute mix of Grady and Will!

We can't wait to meet you Grayson, come see us SOON!

We love you Amy's!
Anonymous said…
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Baby Girl, I can not believe I use to wipe your bottom and now you have three little bottems to take care of. What a blessing you and your family are. God Bless! Love Aunt B (as Landon and Clayton call me)

PS. I am sooooo glad to see someone can have boys. Love to all

Popular Posts