Almost Walking

Just an update. Grayson is still in the tummy. I have no clue when we will get to see his face, but there is a cold front and rain blowing through tomorrow. One can only hope.

Tonight in order to distract us from the anticipation, our friend Sam came for dinner. Afterward we were sitting around talking a realized that Will was very busy honing his driving skills. Be sure and pay attention to the noises he is making. It was too cute.

Comments

Megan said…
Oh my it is a mini-Grady!! I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty sure your kids make the greatest sound effects ever! It's quite amazing.
Anonymous said…
Man, barring one major spill and an interruption by dad, that kid walked around in the same circle for a solid two minutes... amazing.
The Uptons said…
So fun to see Will almost walking. That will sure be helpful when this baby arrives. I was going to call today to get an update, but now I know we are still waiting. Can't wait until Grayson decides to make his debut.
Push it out, push it out, waaaaay out!

I just wanted to kick a cheer out to you guys in hopes of sparking a little something something!

Can't wait until little Grayson makes his debut!
Megan said…
HE'S HERE!!! Yay Amy's! We cannot wait to meet your new addition!! Love y'all!

Brock and Meg
Unknown said…
I am so glad I was there to witness such a cute moment!! Haha, brrrm brrrm. Wow, God continues to amaze me as I spend more time with your family. I love it! You all are wonderful and such a blessing in my life! :)

Popular Posts