AND GRAYSON MAKES FIVE!!!!!!!


YEAH! He has finally arrived. I went into labor on Tuesday morning and Grayson was born at 6:02pm on Tuesday night. The labor went very smoothly and we were able to come home last night. Grayson was 7lb. 3oz. and 19 1/2 inches. He looks a lot like Will but has Grady's coloring. He is precious. He is a great nurser and didn't lose any wt in the hospital. Grady adores him and Will is adjusting to his presence. Everyone is doing great. I am a little overwhelmed, but know God will give us the grace to raise these boys. Thank you for your prayers; come and see us just call and let us know that you are coming.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations!!!! Sorry I couldn't come up to the 3rd floor to see you before Andre was discharged. They kept him until about 1:30 and they sent a guy with me to carry all my stuff to the truck, so I just loaded up and gladly left to go to the comfort of home!

Melodi
Kendra said…
Congrats! He is gorgeous! We're celebrating this amazing miracle with you! Can't wait to meet him!
We are rejoicing with you guys! Can't wait to meet this precious one.

Love,
Lyns
Congratulations...God will give you the grace and an amazing Body to help you with whatever you need!!!!
Rachel said…
Congratulations! He's a cutie! I can't wait to meet him sometime.
Megan said…
I'm so glad this precious baby boy is finally here!! Brock cannot wait to see him so don't be surprised if we come hang out on Monday!! (Brock has off of work)!! See y'all soon- give all THREE of your boys hugs for us! :)
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! We love ya'll and will pray for ya'll. God is so good!
Sarah
Hendrick Family said…
He is so cute!! Can't wait to squeeze him...and how about I give you his gift? That would be nice.

heather
Anonymous said…
I LOVE YALL! I am so excited about that cute little one. I can't wait to hang out with him, let him fall asleep in my arms, see him smile, see him cry, and see him grow big and strong. Congrats! Let me know when I can re-stock your diaper supply...seriously...I didn't get to come to the shower so I will be the late gift...that comes when all the others are used up!

Your family is so precious to me.
Unknown said…
GRAYSON! YAY! I'm so glad I got to be one of the first to see and hold your precious one! That was so special, really! You need to read what I wrote about it on my blog... sillysamantha.blogspot.com.

My mom also looked on your blog, she was excited to finally know who "the Amy's" were... especially the newest addition!

Popular Posts