It Is Well With Our Souls






We are praising God for so many things in this family. Our boys are finally well! YEAH!


Grady has not brought anything new home in weeks. He has been sleeping well and going to the potty consistently. We are so excited.


Will was congested for the first three months of his life and after persistently being treated for asthma and allergies, it continued to get worse. We decided to take him to see someone else, and discovered and ear infection, and of all things, reflux. After 3 days of treatment there was marked improvement. One week later there were no traces of congestion. He has been sleeping 6-8 hours a night. It is wonderful.


Hope these pictures bless your day.

Comments

SaraEaker said…
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! BEAUTIFUL wild flowers! God is so good at making pictures pretty!! I have such a cute mentor family...
Ryan Price said…
I like the pictures... thanks for posting again!
Anonymous said…
O.K., I have a question. You said Will was treated for reflux. Our newborn foster son, Andre, has severe reflux. He is on two meds, but he doesn't sleep well. How is Will being treated?
the amys said…
Melodi, Wow! I didn't realize that ya'll were getting another baby. Will was just on the reflux meds for about four weeks and then the symptoms were all gone. Grady had to be on them much longer at that age though. I know formula is much harder to digest though and there are some out there specifically for reflux babies. Love ya ~ Liz

Popular Posts