HE'S THREE ALREADY?
Grady turned three on June 5th. I can hardly believe it. He is such an amazing little boy. So smart and affectionate. We are just incredibly blessed to be his parents.
We had a wonderful little party for him at Edelwies park on Saturday and God gave us an amazing breeze. Grady had so much fun with all of his cousins.
It was even more fun that some of his friends got to come too. They played non-stop, until it was time for the cake.
Grady had been asking for a Veggie Tales cake since March, so I inlisted the help of my mom-in-law.
Grana, Aunt Joni, and I stayed up 'til midnight Friday. Grady was so excited when he saw it the next morning. It must have tasted pretty good too, as there wasn't much left.


We also got some pretty cool gifts. He has loved going back through everything just to make sure he didn't miss one. What cracked me up though was the Hallmark card that sings, "Celebrate Good Times". I think he has danced to that more than he has played with the other toys. Thank you to all who came and for those of you couldn't, we sure missed you.

Comments
TheMcVays