His Name is Official




I don't know why, but Wade and I neither one felt like Wyatt was the name of the baby in my belly. We both love that name, but it didn't fit. So after much prayer, several looks at baby name websites, and a lot of waiting on my part; the name was finally whispered to my husband. Grayson Lyle. Grayson has been a favorite of mine since before Grady, and Lyle was Wade's grandfather's name. We are so excited and can't wait to see who he looks like. Grady keeps wanting to call him Wyatt, but he laughs when we correct him.


Grayson is due to arrive in just eight short weeks. Grady and Will were both two weeks early, so it could be sooner. Dr. B says everything looks good. Be praying that he is head down, because the next time I go in, she will check. He already appears to be getting a personality.


Will took two steps yesterday. He also stood for the first time yesterday. This has been a week of change for him. Saturday, he learned to say "thank you" and started clapping. If you say "YEAH Will!", he just grins really big and starts clapping. It's just a week and a half until his birthday. I am amazed at how much he is growing up, just all of a sudden.


Grady is doing very well. He had a wonderful thanksgiving with his Grana and Grandpa and all his cousins. We did our Christmas with Wade's family early as I will be unable to travel at that time. It was so nice. The kids had new toys to play with. Grady got a pirates costume, a dvd player for the car, his first real game, books; our car was packed to the gills on the way home.

We stopped in Jasper for a couple of days. Wade is on a deer lease there with his parents; it was so nice to be out in the middle of nowhere. No distractions, cold weather, family. I even donned camo and sat in the deer stand with Wade for three and a half hours. It blessed his socks off. I never new that camo would be more exciting to Wade than a fancy dress.


Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving. If you are reading this, thanks for not giving up on us. It has been difficult to find the time to blog, but I will continue to try. Keep checking in from time to time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey!

This is the first entry you've done since I've really known you. I'm happy to see it.

I bet Wade would love to see your prego self in a real nice, pretty, camo dress.

See you guys tonight!
Glad your back! You are so adorable sitting in a deer stand 8 months pregnant! Wow. What a woman.

Love you guys.
Lyns
Anonymous said…
HE TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS!!! That is so exciting! Will is going to be walking all over the place soon. Maybe he sensed that he will not be able to be carried as much pretty soon, so he better get a walkin! I love you...and look how many people didn't give up on your blog...and they are probably like 15 more people that read it and didn't comment!
I am reading and commenting...precious pictures of those boys.
They do grow up too fast!!!
They walk for like two days and then take off running, Alex hasn't slowed down yet!!!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful babies! And, I love the new little one's name. I hope you took pictures of your preggo self in the camo. That will be one to remember!

Hugs,
Cathy Trimble
The Mosiers said…
Yay for an update! I love the name Grayson! Can't wait to meet him.

Tell Will Happy Birthday for me today! We need to schedule a time to get together soon. Maybe Matt and Grady can go hunt those bad guys in Africa again.

Have a great day!

Popular Posts