Happy Anniversary

Monday was a very special day in this household. Wade and I got to celebrate our seventh anniversary.
<
<
<
<

We didn't get to celebrate it quite as we wanted to. Wade had planned to take me to Barneyville (a beautiful peice of land that a precious couple from church owns) and pack a picnic dinner while sat on their dock and fished. It would have been so romantic and peaceful, but instead we spent the morning at the chiropractor. Wade woke up Monday morning and couldn't move his head or the muscles in his left arm. So fishing was out of the question. Instead we spent the whole day making Wade comfortable and wrangling three little boys. Our celebration instead was taking the boys to a drive-thru for ice cream. They loved that.
<
<
<
<


Then once we got the boys to sleep, we sat up in bed and played "Phase 10". It is probably my favorite card game.
<
<
<
<

Thankfully we will get a do-over, but dispite all of that, this has been the best anniversary ever. We have seen God work so many miracles this year. Grayson was definitely one of them. The Lord restoring my body. And certainly, most resently, the Lord restoring Wade to himself. In the last 6 weeks, I have seen my husband blossom. He is amazing. He has truely become the leader that God has called him to be. His gentle, servant's heart has done more to bless this family, than I ever knewn was possible. I have seen the Lord plant him in a field that has truely become Wade's passion (fure school). I have seen God's hand on Wade in an entirely new way. We have been showered with hugs, kisses, and giggles, that I didn't even realize had been missing. I have felt comfort and protection. But most of all admiration.
<
<
<
<

Wade, I love you. You are such a blessing to me. I am grateful for everyday that we have had together. I praise the Lord for every day that is to come. I can truely look to the future and laugh. You have renewed my faith in prayer and in the Lord. Thank you for continuing to remind me, with such quiet confidence, that the Lord is our provision. I am so blessed to be one to get to serve along side of you, and to be the one to hold your babies. Thank you for seven years and three beautiful boys. Thank you God for this man. May our marriage continue to sanctify us both for your glory.

Comments

Megan said…
Happy Anniversary you two!!

We love you and your precious boys dearly. Thank you for living your life out for people to see-- we have been so blessed by y'all.

Meg
bekah said…
Yay Amys!

Happy Anniversary!

I'm so glad you get a do-over! And what a great way to spend it-- at Barneyville!

I love watching your family grow!

Love,
Bekah
Jimmy B said…
Happy Anniversary, Amy's. A little late, I am sorry.

I did want to make sure to invite you all to an "Out of Debt Celebration" at Barneyville though, this Saturday. I couldn't find email, or phone number, so this was the easiest way.

See you all soon,

JB
emily said…
I just found your blog!!! :)

i have no idea why i haven't been here before!

i now will be an avid blog reader!

Popular Posts