So, I have been walking through a pretty difficult situation with some one I love very much. In an act of love, my husband told me to just go take a walk and let him take care of the kids for a while. As I was walking the Lord prompts me to start picking up garbage. So I did. With every step I took there was more and more litter, and long before I got home, my hands were completely full. I was wondering what the people passing me on the street were thinking. So I asked God why I was doing this. He asked me to turn around. I could see much more beauty, than when I walked through it. Like the path behind me was more beautiful because I had walked it, but then when I looked ahead, I could see so much more trash. I said, "Lord, my hands are too full to pick up any more." He said, "Why are you still holding on to the trash in your hands. Give it to me." This was so perfect. I realized that I need to be letting go of the things that litter my life, so that I can continue to bring His beauty to the path before me. There will always be "trash" up ahead. He gaurantees trials and persecution, but He also doesn't want us to hold on to it. He tells to cast our cares on Him, for His burden is light.
Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light
James 1:2 2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
The Lord is faithful to grant wisdom when we ask. I hope this speaks to you as it does me.

Comments
I love when the Lord speaks.
He is good.