It looks like this blog will be changing. I haven't posted here in a very long time and I had honestly lost my original purpose and intention for this space. Well, that and we lived without Internet access for three years, but that's neither here nor there. We've grown by two more baby girls, so the Amy clan is now the Amy Bunch!!  3 boys and 3 girls. It's pretty wonderful. I'm in a process of figuring out what this new season of life looks like, and it looks a little different than I thought. Without any effort really on my part, my essential oil business has gradually been growing. I' m prayerfully asking God whether or not I should join Him where He's already working. He's blessed our family immensely. I know He's used these oils to benefit our bodies in so many ways. I'm certainly not saying this is the only thing God can use to heal a body, but I know it's the journey He's taken us on. If He's got you on this same path, please let me help you walk it. I've learned quite a bit in the last 8 years, from cleaning, to birthing babies and a lot in between. I'd love to pass on some of this knowledge and even help you build a business if that's what you desire. Would you pray for me?  Pray for clarity and wisdom. I know God answers that prayer, because He promises us that in His word. With that being said, I will rest in His will and His timing. I pray that you will too.

In His Grip~

Liz

Comments

Popular Posts