When I grow up, I want to be a scruba driver. . . .



Last Sunday, Will was taking a nap while Wade and I were cleaning the kitchen. Grady was playing in the living room and we had the tv on. The only clean show we could find on a Sunday afternoon was a swimming competition. (HOW SAD!)
Grady was watching intensely as the swimmers lapped from one side of the pool to the other. He says, "Look Mommy, scruba drivers!" And never looked away.
5 minutes later, I checked on him again, and this time he had taken his shirt off and was wearing his swim goggles. Still watching.
Next thing I hear is Grady calling from the bathroom, "I want to take a bath."
When I walked in the bathroom, Grady was completely naked now with his construction goggles, reaching to turn on the water.
He "swam" in the bathtub for 30 minutes. Isn't he the cutest thing.
The picture of Will was just thrown in for fun.

Comments