October- November Pics





I know, I'm a little behind. I am just trying to play catch up. These pictures were too cute to let go "unshared" in blogger world. There are pictures of Wade and Grady at crazy hair night at church. Grady wouldn't let Wade mess up his hair without returning the favor. It was so cute.


The Halloween pictures are there too. Grady wanted to be Flash and I had so much fun making the costumes for them. Grady still wears his everywhere. Will unfortunately has already outgrown his and is now ready to pass it on to Grayson.


The picture of the refridgerator is very random, I know. Grady was helping me put away groceries and I realized all of the canned goods were on the top shelf of the fridge. Grady was beaming with pride, so I had to take a picture. He is such a good helper.


Will's birthday pics are coming soon. I am a little overwhelmed with all that I have to do. Grayson is already head down, ready to go, and I have no crib, can't find the newborn clothes, and he has no baby book. On top of that I am physically exhausted and have done zero Christmas shopping. Wade and I have a date night tomorrow, on which I hope to eliminate the shopping issue.


Wow!! I am so surprised at how this has sneaked up on me. Dr. B wants to see us again next week, but has informed me that if I go into labor at this point, she will not stop me. PRAY that he stays in til January. I am soooooooo not ready yet. He still needs to keep cooking. That's all for now. Bedtime.

Comments

Popular Posts