Have a blessed day!(click here for photos)

If this is your first time to read this blog YEAH!!!! I really hope to update this on a weekly basis, so ya'll hold me accountable to this. My boys and I have so much fun, there is never a dull moment and I want all of you to be a part of it. Just to catch you up to speed. Wade is working full-time and part-time at We Rent It in Bryan. He loves his job and is great at it; meeting new people on a daily basis and bring His light into an otherwise lost environment. I love that he gets to live by example and influence men in the midst of daily struggles. What an impression he must make. Grady is 2 and a half now and so busy. He has just started going to Mother's Day Out and so far loves it. He is learning all kinds of new songs and Bible stories and even doing great with the potty training. I love it when I hear say "God made me special and He loves me very much". It melts a Mama's heart. We also have a new addition in our family. Will is 2 months old today. He is getting into a predictable pattern. He loves bathtime and of course eating time and has just began smiling at us. It is the sweetest thing. The other day I had Grady in the bathtub and he didn't realize I could hear him, he clasped his hands and said, "Thank you God for baby Will." I don't think I could have said it better myself. He has been a wonderful addition to this family.
I am doing great. Easy recovery and nursing is so much smoother the second time around. Will sleeps very well at night, and so do I. YEAH!!! Now that Grady is in Mother's Day Out, I am much more productive than I was in the earlier days of Will. Like today I went through the grocery store in 40 minutes. That has to be a record for me. The HEB was very under staffed though and as I was loading my groceries into the basket, I noticed the lady behind me who had two small children, one of which would not stop screaming. She looked very flustered. I just smiled and walked out to the car with my sleeping baby boy. All of a sudden I hear this small voice say, "Why didn't you offer to help her? She needed a blessing today." Why hadn't I allowed God to love that woman through me? Truth be told I was afraid of what she might think. As I drove to Sonic for my vanilla Dr. Pepper, I prayed for that woman and that the next person that she encountered would bless her day. Then the car hop comes to my car and hands me my order and says, "Have a blessed day!" Those were her exact words. Praise God for mercy. I pray ypu will allow God to bless others through, and see how many people you will touch today.
I am doing great. Easy recovery and nursing is so much smoother the second time around. Will sleeps very well at night, and so do I. YEAH!!! Now that Grady is in Mother's Day Out, I am much more productive than I was in the earlier days of Will. Like today I went through the grocery store in 40 minutes. That has to be a record for me. The HEB was very under staffed though and as I was loading my groceries into the basket, I noticed the lady behind me who had two small children, one of which would not stop screaming. She looked very flustered. I just smiled and walked out to the car with my sleeping baby boy. All of a sudden I hear this small voice say, "Why didn't you offer to help her? She needed a blessing today." Why hadn't I allowed God to love that woman through me? Truth be told I was afraid of what she might think. As I drove to Sonic for my vanilla Dr. Pepper, I prayed for that woman and that the next person that she encountered would bless her day. Then the car hop comes to my car and hands me my order and says, "Have a blessed day!" Those were her exact words. Praise God for mercy. I pray ypu will allow God to bless others through, and see how many people you will touch today.

Comments
what are you doing with all your time anyway?!