We are having a boy. That means I am now outnumbered 4 to 1. Praise the Lord for unexpected blessings and the hope of girl in the future. We think that this little boy is Wyatt Grayson, but we will keep you posted if that changes.
That is such a cool name! It sure beats Cleatus.....sorry Wade.
I know he will be just as adorable and sweet as the other two precious ones.
Maybe we could just plan on trading our next two children. We are on the opposite in of the spectrum in princess land. We are sure we are having ALL girls.
We had a blast last night hanging out! We will have to do it again soon.
Comments
Congratulations, and who knows what our Lord has up his sleeve!!!
Yay! We can't wait to meet him either!! When is the due date again?!
I know he will be just as adorable and sweet as the other two precious ones.
Maybe we could just plan on trading our next two children. We are on the opposite in of the spectrum in princess land. We are sure we are having ALL girls.
We had a blast last night hanging out! We will have to do it again soon.
Anywho...
We are so excited for you guys. Boys rock the house...figuratively and literally.
And besides...if you had a girl, we would have to kick you out of our HOPE Group. I think there is an unspoken rule...no girls allowed!