
Every time he sleeps, I could just about promise you he's growing visibly. He is so busy. Crawling, and talking, and thinking Grady is absolutely the coolest person ever. He is so precious and affectionate. Loves to hug and kiss. He can now say bye-bye too. We don't have the wave down yet, but every "bye-bye" is followed by an ecstatic squeal. HOW I LOVE THIS BOY!

A couple of weeks ago, the Garner boys came over and hung out with us. Will got to be one of the boys, under the tent, I made for them, to watch there movie. They all had a blast in that thing. Boys are so easy to amuse. I love it.
Comments
P.S. That toothbrush Will is chewing on is the exact one I use. Good choice my man.
P.S.S. Megan and I cannot explain how thrilled, excited, and elated we are that we are in "Experiencing God" with you! Praise the Lord!
Hey, I put a picture of Will up on my photo blog. It was just too cute not to post! I will get you a copy on CD. You can view the picture with this link:
http://capturedbylyns.blogspot.com/
Lyns