Wild Hogs (the G rated version)
So this is my dad. Grandaddy as the kids no him; yes the one in the dew rag. And this is his life dream. He was passing through town on Sunday and made one little boy very happy.
Grady was actually taking a nap when Grandaddy arrived, but we had to wake him up and let him ride. Do you see the grin on his face? I thought his cheeks were going to crack.
The engine was very hot, that's what the towel is for, but Grady didn't even care. The rubber boots will now forever be known as motorcycle boots.
They were going up and down the street, very slowly, and I think my dad was just as giddy as Grady.
Aren't they adorable? Way cuter than Tim Allen and John Travolta any day.
Grady was actually taking a nap when Grandaddy arrived, but we had to wake him up and let him ride. Do you see the grin on his face? I thought his cheeks were going to crack.
The engine was very hot, that's what the towel is for, but Grady didn't even care. The rubber boots will now forever be known as motorcycle boots.
They were going up and down the street, very slowly, and I think my dad was just as giddy as Grady.
Aren't they adorable? Way cuter than Tim Allen and John Travolta any day.
Comments